We are seeking an administrative office assistant to join our team and help deliver awesome client services.
In this role, you will communicate with multiple clients daily, use organizational and analytical skills and maintain attention to details. Strong written and verbal communication skills are needed to provide consistent communication.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Assist with all administrative duties as assigned such as incoming and outgoing mail, answering phones, scheduling meetings, filing, copying, scanning, and managing multiple requests with the ability to prioritize and exercise sound judgment.
- Respond to all inquiries via fax, e-mail, or phone in a timely manner.
- Responsible for purchasing and keeping all office supplies stocked and organized.
- Greet and assist all clients that come in.
- Ensure all databases are maintained with up-to-date information.
- Provide assistance and support to senior accountants and partners as requested.
- Be timely and follows instructions, policies, and procedures.
- Demonstrate a balance between building rapport and getting the work done.
Desired qualifications include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent ability to listen and respond.
- At least five years of practical, related work experience.
- QuickBooks experience is a plus.
- Excellent use of Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to manage and adapt to changing priorities quickly.
- Polished, professional demeanor, confidence, and energy.
- Friendliness and a cheerful, optimistic disposition.
- Ability to protect the integrity of strictly confidential information.
- Ability to work independently, be self-motivated, and use appropriate decision-making.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and show effective time-management skills.
- Strong computer knowledge and comfort with learning new technology and programs.
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their cover letter, resume, and references.
Pay rate is between $20 – $25/hr based on experience and hours will flex between 20 to 30 hours a week